- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
(first 5 minutes are free, any 15 minute portion thereafter) $ 35.00
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
Some insurances are accepted including Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, TriWest Military Insurance and HealthNet. Insurance Verification will be completed prior to the first session when wanting to apply insurance benefits toward fees for service
When paying privately a Superbill can be provided to submit to your insurance company to access some of your benefits toward the fee.
|Initial Assessment 55 minutes||$ 130.00|
|55 minute individual session||$ 130.00|
|45 minute individual session||$ 97.50|
|20 minute individual session||$ 43.00|
|80 minute individual session||$ 173.00|
|Family session 55 minutes||$ 150|
|Couples therapy session 55 minutes||$ 150|
|Letter writing (per 1/4 hour)||$ 35.00|